1 février 2012

When sadness comes to you






My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowAnd I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'd all be grayBut your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badIt's not so badMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I?Got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowAnd I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'd all be grayBut your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badIt's not so badDear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'I left my cell, my pagerAnd my home phone at the bottomI sent two letters back in autumnYou must not have got 'emIt probably was a problemAt the post office or somethin'Sometimes I scribble addressesToo sloppy when I jot 'emBut anyways fuck itWhat's been up man, how's your daughter?My girlfriend's pregnant tooI'm out to be a fatherIf I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?I'm a name her BonnieI read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorryI had a friend kill himself over some bitchWho didn't want himI know you probably hear this everydayBut I'm your biggest fanI even got the underground shit that you did with scamI got a room full of your postersAnd your pictures manI like the shit you did with Ruckus tooThat shit was fatAnyways I hope you get this, manHit me back just to chatTruly yours, your biggest fanThis is StanMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I?Got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowAnd I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'd all be grayBut your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badIt's not so badDear Slim, you still ain't called or wroteI hope you have the chance, I ain't madI just think it's fucked up, you don't answer fansIf you didn't want to talk to meOutside the concert you didn't have toBut you could've signed an autograph for MatthewThat's my little brother manHe's only 6 years oldWe waited in the blistering cold for youFor 4 hours and you just said "No"That's pretty shitty manYou're like his fuckin' idolHe wants to be just like you manHe likes you more than I doI ain't that mad though I just don't like bein' lied toRemember when we met in DenverYou said if I write to you, you would write backSee I'm just like you in a wayI never knew my father neitherHe used to always cheat on my mom and beat herI can relate to what you're sayin' in your songsSo when I have a shitty dayI drift away and put 'em onCause I don't really got shit elseSo that shit helps when I'm depressedI even got a tattooWith your name across the chestSometimes I even cut myselfTo see how much it bleeds?It's like AdrenalineThe pain is such a sudden rush for meSee everything you say is realAnd I respect you 'cause you tell itMy girlfriend's jealous'Cause I talk about you 24/7But she don't know you likeI know you Slim, no one doesShe don't know what it was like?For people like us growing upYou've gotta call me manI'll be the biggest fan you'll ever loseSincerely yours, StanP.S. We should be together tooMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I?Got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowAnd I can't see at all[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/eminem-lyrics/stan-lyrics.html ]And even if I could it'd all be grayBut your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badIt's not so badDear Mister, I'm too good to call or write my fansThis'll be the last package I ever send your assIt's been six months and still no wordI don't deserve it?I know you got my last two lettersI wrote the addresses on 'em perfectSo this is my cassette I'm sending youI hope you hear itI'm in the car right nowI'm doing 90 on the freewayHey Slim, I drink a fifth of vodkaYa dare me to drive?You know this song by Phil Collins'From the air in the night'About that guy who could have savedThat other guy from drowning?But didn't, then Phil saw it allThen at his show he found himThat's kinda how this isYou could have rescued me from drowningNow it's too lateI'm on a thousand downers, now I'm drowsyAnd all I wanted was a lousy letter or a callI hope you knowI ripped all your pictures off the wallI loved you Slim, we could have been togetherThink about it, you ruined it nowI hope you can't sleep and you dream about itAnd when you dream, I hope you can't sleepAnd you scream about itI hope your conscious eats at youAnd you can't breathe without meSee Slim, "Shut up bitch!I'm trying to talk"Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunkBut I didn't slit her throat I just tied her upSee I ain't like you'Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer moreAnd then she'll die tooWell gotta goI'm almost at the bridge nowOh shit! I forgot!How am I supposed to send this shit out?My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I?Got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowAnd I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'd all be grayBut your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badIt's not so badDear Stan, I meant to write you soonerBut I've just been busyYou said your girlfriend's pregnant nowHow far along is she?Look I'm really flatteredYou would call your daughter thatAnd here's an autograph for your brotherI wrote it on your starter capI'm sorry I didn't see you at the showI must have missed youDon't think I did that shit intentionallyJust to diss youAnd what's this shit you said aboutYou like to cut your wrist too?I say that shit just clownin' dawgC'mon, how fucked up is you?You got some issues StanI think you need some counselin''To help your ass from bouncin' off the wallsWhen you get down someAnd what's this shit about usMeant to be together?That type of shit'll make me not want usTo meet each otherI really think you and your girlfriendNeed each otherOr maybe you just need to treat her betterI hope you get to read this letterI just hope it reaches you in timeBefore you hurt yourselfI think that you'll be doin' just fineIf you'd relax a littleI'm glad I inspire youBut Stan, why are you so mad?Try to understandThat I do want you as a fanI just don't want you to do some crazy shitI seen this one shit on the newsA couple weeks ago that made me sickSome dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridgeAnd had his girlfriend in the trunkAnd she was pregnant with his kidAnd in the car they found a tapeBut it didn't say who it was to?Come to think about itHis name was, it was you! Damn!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire